Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
An intro to Prowbar

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An intro to Prowbar

Shocked 
Howdy,

My name is Prowbar (previous RP name was DerHoffmann)
I know it is a bit late to introduce myself, but I now feel the need to do it haha Big Grin

My IRL name is David, i'm from Holland (i do speak English, maybe not the best grammar, but i learn to speak english better everyday Tongue)

I found this server thanks to BioQuake. Were friends, but argue alot sometimes though.

St1gsRoleplay for me has to been the most enjoyable server i came across, best lets not talk about that now Sad (maybe another time)

The jobs i mostly play has to be S.W.A.T, and New Republic and i tried Meth Cook last time, with success. I'm not the kind of mugging, kidnapping criminal, but love shooting and police raids.
I do have an itchy trigger finger, but i try to follow the rules on the server as good as possible.

Maybe one time i'll try to apply for staff, but i have two bans (so i can't apply for now), but those bans were not valid (one time my gmod crashed when an admin tp'ed me, and the other time i had a very lucky shot as a hitman and i got banned after (by ray Exclamation)

I wan't without being a part from the staff, a valuable member from St1gsRoleplay and do something against the trolls, mingers and RDMers where the GMOD community is rich from.

David.

[/size][/font]
Me when people think they can become moderator with way too less playtime
[Image: tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif]

GET REKT FAGET.....
Welcome to the forum Big Grin
[Image: newsoul.gif]

Welcome nerdling Heart
[Image: 2f2B43m.jpg]
disclaimer; original image of the fennec fox furry not made by me used on the basis of fair use to not gain any income or attraction what so ever

sup
[Image: jHvYeHj.png]

yoooyoo

sep
[Image: RPERQB9.gif]
[Image: 76561198068318083.png]