Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
Mod App

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod App

SteamID (You can find it from Steamidfinder.com):
STEAM_0:0:84703184
Steam Name:
TheBlackJesus
Ingame Name:
Jesse
Do You Have A Microphone?:
yes
Current Server play time in hours:
What is your current experience:
I have a lot of experience, because i used to be super admin on a server called LukesRP. unfortunately they where hacked multiple times and the owner gave up.
so i would say that im pretty hi up in knowledge of how to keep a server from breaking rules.
Why do you wish to administrate the server ?:
sometimes when i join the server there is no staff on and the server becomes a little bit hectic, i can deal with some of the situations with the Votekick command but sometimes its impossible to deal with peoples problems when you cant instant kick. Also i Feel that i want to be more than just a donator, i want to be a bigger part in this server, i would like to feel that i could solve everyones problems in the server And i would love for people to go "hey Jesse's online he's a cool guy he solved a situation where there was a mass rdm'er on the server". I really wanna feel like i play a big part on the server.
How can you benefit us ?:

Have You Ever Been Kicked/Banned?:
yes, i was kicked once by accident. Lost (a mod) invited me to his group by using !invite, he thought that he could use !kick to kick me from the party, but it kicked me from the game
How did you hear about us ?
DucksAreMagical showed me this server and i thought it was pretty fun.
Explain RDM And Give An Example:
RDM stands for Random-Deathmatch
for an example, you walk out of spawn and a player decides to kill you randomly without a reason.
Explain NLR And Give An Example:
NlR stands for New-Life-Rule
New life rule is where you cannot go back to where you died for a certain amount of time. An example. You have just died while raiding the PD, you cannot go back to the PD until Your NLR (New Life Rule) time has ended which on the server is 5 minutes.
Explain FailRP And Give An Example:
FailRP is sort of RolePlaying wrong where your breaking your characters role
for example, if i was a S.W.A.T and i went up to a Thief and tried to mug him, that would be failRP because police/S.W.A.T wouldn't Mug you in Real Life They stop people like that, another example if you was a gun dealer you wouldn't raid because you're a gun dealer and you sell guns.
Explain Meta-Gaming And Give An Example:
Meta Gaming is when you talk about something in character the should be said in out of character, or when you talk about something out of character but its said in character. (ooc-Out of character: IC- In character) Example: if i where to say in ooc hey Jim come and meet me at fountain that would be Meta-gaming i would have to advert hey jim meet me at fountain.
Explain FearRP And Give An Example:
FearRP is basically when your at gunpoint and you decide to run away or pull a gun out, because in real life by the time you've reached into your pocket to pull out your weapon you would be shot.

+1 Jesse Heart love ya :3
[Image: 2f2B43m.jpg]
disclaimer; original image of the fennec fox furry not made by me used on the basis of fair use to not gain any income or attraction what so ever

Yush, good guy and a good mind.
[Image: jHvYeHj.png]

+1 Nice app jesse, Best of luck bro

You have to be 15 years old to become Staff.
http://www.st1gdr1fter15.co.uk/forum/sho...p?tid=2762

but we all love le jesse :C
disclaimer; original image of the fennec fox furry not made by me used on the basis of fair use to not gain any income or attraction what so ever

Yeah true, you have to be 15.
The age thing is a matter of behaviour since we do not want COD community in our team however,
I didn't see you acting strange or childish so it might be worth a trial and see how it goes from there.

Then again this is my opinion, rules shouldn't be twisted.
[Image: jHvYeHj.png]

How old is Lost anyway? Big Grin because i dunno xD Heart

(04-21-2015, 11:08 AM)Mugai Hana Wrote: How old is Lost anyway? Big Grin because i dunno xD Heart

Don't bring lost into this. This is a mod application not a ask questions about staff post which is completely irrelevant. If you want to know something PM someone on the forum or ask someone on TS or ask someone on the server.
[Image: pu443mu]
[Image: na6hnfo]

it is quite relevant on the topic of under 15 not allowed, it was simply a question no need to get angry about it