Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
Unfair ban

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unfair ban

Sad 
Ingame Name: nappo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52868613
Who banned you?: SG Mugai Hana
Which server?(TTT, DarkRP): Darkrp
What is the reason for your ban?: rdm
Ban length: perm
Why should we unban you?:
Let me start from the beginning. Me and couple of my friends joined the server to hang out. 1 of my friends is donator and has some perks as jobs etc you know, well he went as jedi or some kind of thingy with lightsaber. he hit me with da shiet and since i had gun i killed him.

We were all having fun. (there was like 4 of us?) Then other of my friend was hitman (and he had a hit on me?) he shot me with pistol and then i shot him. nothing wrong in that? Then someone just bans me and my donator friend says that you got banned permanently. The funny thing i see here is that the admin that banned us was showing hardcore favoritism since he banned us all, EXCEPT THE DONATOR!
Like wtf we were all in the same gang just hanging out little rp and shit then we all just get banned.

Hope someone would clear this thing up.
Evidence: i don't see the point of evidence in unban appeal, since there is nothing to provide.
Personal message to someone out there.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Who was the Donator?
[Image: RPERQB9.gif]
[Image: 76561198068318083.png]

Oh im sorry, my friend seems to be admin. It was Donutz.

So what happened was You, Donutz, Bjorn and Sten came on the server and Donutz hit you with a lightsaber so you killed him, then one of your other friends was a hitman and shot you with a pistol so you killed him then you was banned?

That is correct.

And just to make it more clear i got banned like 10 mins after the last kill...

Ok, what im going to do is wait until Donutz is online and im gonna ask his side of the story. If it matches up and all that then you will be unbanned.

I was about to ban you guys when mugai was ahead of me.
I was there, Donutz and almost the whole PG staff showed up and started kind of doing some minor troll activities under other names.
These guys know that PG does not have a good name at ST1G, not involving stig himself, and there are plenty of reasons for that.

One of them kind of being that almost all of us are banned at PG for 'legit' reasons and that we 'couldn't' rp normally according to the PG rules.
The fact that some minge mod and his pall got me perma banned and you guys do not revert the situation still makes me despise PG.
What right does it give to you to come onto the server and behave like that, go do that at PG will you.

There have been many PG members on the server, trolling and minging.
We do not accept this in any way and since these attacks I ban PG members on the smallest occasion because they are not trustworthy to me anymore.

Prove me wrong if you can.

Well north im gonna get donutz story before i come to a conclusion

(04-29-2015, 07:01 PM)leroy5100 Wrote: I was about to ban you guys when mugai was ahead of me.
I was there, Donutz and almost the whole PG staff showed up and started kind of doing some minor troll activities under other names.
These guys know that PG does not have a good name at ST1G, not involving stig himself, and there are plenty of reasons for that.

One of them kind of being that almost all of us are banned at PG for 'legit' reasons and that we 'couldn't' rp normally according to the PG rules.
The fact that some minge mod and his pall got me perma banned and you guys do not revert the situation still makes me despise PG.
What right does it give to you to come onto the server and behave like that, go do that at PG will you.

There have been many PG members on the server, trolling and minging.
We do not accept this in any way and since these attacks I ban PG members on the smallest occasion because they are not trustworthy to me anymore.

Prove me wrong if you can.

I thought that this goes on personal as i see it went. tbh i was hoping to talk with you north since i was on the server, but i didn't get the chance. I NEVER have done anything bad against you, this community or its members/staff.
I have no idea why you left PG but i was hoping it had not put anything between us. I always thought you were cool and shit with ur fancy wire stuff, and i thought we had some fun times too. But i'm really sad if you didn't think the same way :/

And i think remembered us as friends since we spent like maybe 500hours+ at the server same time.

And to get back to this unban topic; i don't think that i should be punished for being admin on other community since i ain't doing anything bad. Atleast as an admin i never judge people just for their tags. and you know this well North. and so does everyone else who was @pg on it's finest times. Times change i get that, Just noticing that people seem to change too...
Personal message to someone out there.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You were on there for 15 minutes already, don't think you were trying to have a chat since all I heard was giggles and screams.-plus I have steam you know.
Like I said it is one of the reasons and that is the only personal one against all of you and you are right I didn't have anything against you untill I got a perma for the most shitty reason ever which you guys didn't do anything about.

We obviously know that you are an admin on PG and that you are nice guy but judging someone by the tag is the only thing PG does to SG.
If someone decides to play at PG from SG they'd get perma banned or like others that decide to become staff at SG as a second place get insta demoted at PG.
Surely we were not judging by the tag untill I started playing at SG and some PG members noticed.
The PG players streamed in and minges happened over and over, that's why I said we do not trust PG members anymore.
Random even said, I quote, I am not responsible for their deeds.
I even tried to contact him to settle this all ,since bob's true identity came out and I was right after all but he wouldn't even accept the request.
Well so be it.

Anyway this is not the point of the ban since I did not ban you.
You know you guys were on SG quite some times while I was on and I let you guys be but the behaviour has to stop.
We are NOT a community that can be used on a saturday to troll on.