Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
BlitzExtreme's Staff Application

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BlitzExtreme's Staff Application

First Name: Adam

SteamID (You can find it from Steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:59099313

Steam Name: [BN] BlitzExtreme

Ingame Name: BlitzExtreme

Do You Have A Microphone?: yes

Current Server play time in hours: 21 Hours

What is your current experience: I have owned multiple successful and non successful servers as well as been admins, co-owners and server managers of plenty of other servers.

Why do you wish to administrate the server ?: I am always on when other admin's are not on or otherwise unavailable therefore i see a lot of RDM, breaking of NLR and prop surfing, not to mention all the other rules broken. I want to become a staff member so that i can stop all these rules breakers when other admins are unable to do so, i am able to stay on until the late hours where others cannot.

How can you benefit us ?: I can stay up late and sometimes all during the night where others cannot.

Have You Ever Been Kicked/Banned?: I have been kicked once by the owner as we was messing around.

How did you hear about us ? The owner St1g told me about his server and i just had to check it out.

Explain RDM And Give An Example: Random Death Match - This is where someone kills another player for no Role Playing reason, for instance if i was a SWAT and i killed a gun dealer because i didn't like him, that would be RDM.

Explain NLR And Give An Example: New Life Rule - This is where when you die, you cannot return to your place of death for 5 minutes, if you do you will be breaking the new life rule. the idea is when you die, you start a new life and you don't remember anything that happened before.

Explain FailRP And Give An Example: FailRP is where someone Cheats out of role-play, for instance they might get kidnapped and then kill themselves to escape it.

Explain Meta-Gaming And Give An Example: Using the previous example of being kidnapped, meta gaming would be if i told someone where i was over Skype, Teamspeak or any other form of communication.

Explain FearRP And Give An Example: FearRP is where someone cheats out from role play like FailRP, for example, if someone adverted mug and i pulled out a gun and shot them, it would be FearRP. This is because in real life you would not be able to pull out a gun and kill someone before they could kill you. The idea is your meant to fear the gun and not doing so is classed as FearRP.

Nice Application, but i have question, can you tell me when no admin is on?
[Image: PR8doOP.png]

There are never any admins on late at night, around 9pm is when the admins seem to disappear, i assume its because of school. That's when i mentioned to stig about me making an app, because i can stay up late as i have now finished school. The amount of Mass RDM and pop block at the spawn last night was terrible.

(06-03-2015, 07:14 AM)BlitzExtreme Wrote: There are never any admins on late at night, around 9pm is when the admins seem to disappear, i assume its because of school. That's when i mentioned to stig about me making an app, because i can stay up late as i have now finished school. The amount of Mass RDM and pop block at the spawn last night was terrible.

i finished school already, but i have to sleep, where do you live? i will check time zone
[Image: PR8doOP.png]

I live in the UK and i know its 72 hours but we can let stig decide on that one. (oh and i dont sleep until about 2 am sometimes later)

To be honest man, 72 hours is a "must have". Look, if you had 60 hours minimum, that wouldnt be such of a problem, but 21 hours is just too short to be honest.

Still good luck

David.
Me when people think they can become moderator with way too less playtime
[Image: tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif]

First time I met you, you joined and rdmed me and two others with a stun stick, hows that for first impressions. I have trouble trusting you. Also I'm only no on late due to exams coming up and I like to have some free time.
[Image: 1359853667.gif]
[Image: KerLbb.gif]
[Image: 76561198082324135.png]

Panda, the first time i joined i wasn't sure how much i was going to enjoy the server, hense why i was messing around with stig alot.

The reason is not a good reason. We have a lot of new staff and old staff joining back as well.
Purely wanting to administrate because admins are not online when you are ( only spans 2 hours max ) is kind of sad :I
I have stayed on untill 00:00 quite a few times and mostly the server eases down to 10 players around 11pm.

Well obviously that's not the only reason, but i was pointing out what i could bring to the server as a lot of people was complaining about the lack of admins at night time. Also people are mentioning my play time yet i have already got 32 hours playtime in the short time i have known the server.