Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
BioQuake staff abuse and annying behaviour

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BioQuake staff abuse and annying behaviour

Admins Name: BioQuake
Time in GMT and date: yesterday, the 2nd of june, around 7 until 9 pm.
Description: so, 2nd of june, yesterday, we (krosis, drd00m and me) were playing as our custom jobs on the server. We joined and setup a base. BioQuake was on duty that time. He had an airboat with all kinds of things attached to it. I thought i make a little joke (my fault), he always laughs about jokes in the past so i shot his car 3 times (!). I immediately got kicked by him for damaging his airboat. My friend krosis thought what is this, and tried to stop his airboat just to have a talk. He got also kicked immediately for messing with his airboat (he was propbuddy with bio, and didnt try to mess up his airboat) we rejoined and said this was abuse, but he kept denying. In the meantime, he quickly bought all the doors in our base, probably to piss us off. He left his doors wide open and krosis walked in just to check and got immediately shot. I kicked bio and when wub called for us a talk, he gagged krosis and drd00m for no reason. We later recaptured the base when the server crashed 'randomly'. We immediately rejoined believing he had done this on purpose, and when we rejoined we rushed to our base and bought all the doors. Bio came seconds later and when he saw i owned the doors already, he started calling me all kinds of offensive language via voicechat. Then he buildt his base next to our one and asked me to teleport. He showed me how to get all guns with the tab give weapons method, probably just to be nice again.

Evidence: my friend, krosis, has a screenshot of him using bad language but thats all. But wubcat has Experienced this all when it happened. Also, i got pm's from Cpu 1 saying he agreed with me and was on my side. If you dont find this evidence to be enough, then take this as a heads up. Check the logs in that time if you want more proof.

Hope this helps.

David.
Me when people think they can become moderator with way too less playtime
[Image: tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif]

Mods should not even spawn Cars in. I will check logs and speak to St1g about what I already know.
[Image: 1359853667.gif]
[Image: KerLbb.gif]
[Image: 76561198082324135.png]

(06-03-2015, 06:21 AM)Prowbar Wrote: Admins Name: BioQuake
Time in GMT and date: yesterday, the 2nd of june, around 7 until 9 pm.
Description: so, 2nd of june, yesterday, we (krosis, drd00m and me) were playing as our custom jobs on the server. We joined and setup a base. BioQuake was on duty that time. He had an airboat with all kinds of things attached to it. I thought i make a little joke (my fault), he always laughs about jokes in the past so i shot his car 3 times (!). I immediately got kicked by him for damaging his airboat. My friend krosis thought what is this, and tried to stop his airboat just to have a talk. He got also kicked immediately for messing with his airboat (he was propbuddy with bio, and didnt try to mess up his airboat) we rejoined and said this was abuse, but he kept denying. In the meantime, he quickly bought all the doors in our base, probably to piss us off. He left his doors wide open and krosis walked in just to check and got immediately shot. I kicked bio and when wub called for us a talk, he gagged krosis and drd00m for no reason. We later recaptured the base when the server crashed 'randomly'. We immediately rejoined believing he had done this on purpose, and when we rejoined we rushed to our base and bought all the doors. Bio came seconds later and when he saw i owned the doors already, he started calling me all kinds of offensive language via voicechat. Then he buildt his base next to our one and asked me to teleport. He showed me how to get all guns with the tab give weapons method, probably just to be nice again.

Evidence: my friend, krosis, has a screenshot of him using bad language but thats all. But wubcat has Experienced this all when it happened. Also, i got pm's from Cpu 1 saying he agreed with me and was on my side. If you dont find this evidence to be enough, then take this as a heads up. Check the logs in that time if you want more proof.

Hope this helps.

David.

This was settled yesterday...
Anyway i have fair reasoning for my kicks, prowbars kick however, was just bullshit.

So what happened is this

I bought a vehicle and drove around for a bit, after 5 minutes, prowbar started shooting my car, i told him to not do it. Later, it happens again, I ignore it.
Then a while later, he does it again, so, since I have warned him to stop and he did not listen, I had a reason to kick.

Now for krosis, when I got out of my car, krosis picked up one of the props on my car and started flailing it around, destroying my build. Genuinely pissed off at this moment, I kicked krosis, because he should have known there is a rule in the MOTD when you spawn that says "Don't mess with other people's stuff" written in a huge font.

Now, later on the server, I was basing on top of the hotel roof, and all of a sudden, krosis just marched right in. I told him to leave 3 times, did a countdown and killed him after repeating "Leave or you will get shot" for the 4th time, he didn't leave, so I shot him. About 1 minute later, all of a sudden I get kicked by prowbar for no reason at all, the rule given was simply: "No reason for killing krosis"

Later, I became Jedi and went on duty, and just parkoured around for a bit, about which prowbar complained, After a while, I went citizen and started building a house.

Now during the talk, I told dr.d00m and krosis to be quiet for a second while I was explaining the situation, what happened tho, is dr.d00m started talking through his voicechanger and krosis also just kept talking.

For the crashing, I have no idea what happened, but of course, prowbar blamed me.

So, what I did, had a reason... You made me kick you by being annoying and refusing to listen.

Hopefully this gives a bit more clearance in the issue.

(06-03-2015, 07:20 AM)Panda Wrote: Mods should not even spawn Cars in. I will check logs and speak to St1g about what I already know.

I didn't spawn any cars, only did using car dealer.
[Image: newsoul.gif]

okay i asked everyone yesterday about this problem
bioquake : he said he warned prowbar not to shoot his car but didn't warn krosis for stooping his car

for me, bioquake mistake was kicking mods also he didnt warned krosis before! also making custom cars

prowbar : he said bioquake didnt warn him because he was not in "shouting range" so he shot again and he got kicked by bioquake

prowbar mistake that he knows the car will be destroyed with this joke and bioquake spent so much times to build it

krosis : i saw him tried to stop bioquake car then, bioquake kicked him for that because "Prop push" but he didnt prop pushed anyone just waving it around will mess his custom car, but bioquake called it "prop push" which its a lie, i saw it by myself

krosis mistake was moving his car, you should just freeze it!

for real, bioquake and prowbar was not good, bioquake had most faults

END
[Image: PR8doOP.png]

(06-03-2015, 07:40 AM)Havocx Wrote:
bioquake : he said he warned prowbar not to shoot his car but didn't warn krosis for stooping his car

for me, bioqueake mistake was kicking mods also he didnt warned krosis before! also making custom cars

prowbar : he said bioquake didnt warn him because he was not in "shouting range" so he shot again and he got kicked by bioquake

prowbar mistake that he knows the car will be destroyed with this joke and bioquake spent so much times to build it

krosis : i saw him tried to stop bioquake car then, bioquake kicked him for that because the car was attached with so much things and moving it will destroy his work

END

So, is the issue settled? And what is the outcome?

(06-03-2015, 07:44 AM)BioQuake Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 07:40 AM)Havocx Wrote:

for me, bioqueake mistake was kicking mods also he didnt warned krosis before! also making custom cars

krosis : i saw him tried to stop bioquake car then, bioquake kicked him for that because the car was attached with so much things and moving it will destroy his work

END

So, is the issue settled? And what is the outcome?
Everyone got mistakes!, leave this to st1g because i don't like to say anything by myself, i just told you what i have got from asking you and prowbar and krosis
[Image: PR8doOP.png]

I don't agree with bio here. As i was watching the streets from the roof of my house i saw prowbar standing 50 meters away from bio his vehicle and only shot a few rounds at it. Prowbar did this as a joke since we know eachother in real life but bio didnt warn him a single time and imidiately kicked him. As i saw all this happening i jumped down from my roof saying that the kick was abuse just because he was angry, so i picked up his vehicle (im able to because we are propbuddies) and started waving it around in the air a little but didnt hurt anyone in the process. He imidiately kicked me for proppushing (!?) in his rage without giving me a warning first. At this point prowbar and i were starting to get pissed too and when we reconnected he had quickly bought our base and had the doors standing wide open without a building sign, as i was surprised that he had bought my base i walked in and started looking around. (I had my volume low at that time because i was in a skype call with doom and prowbar) as i didnt know that he was warning me to leave he started shooting me which killed me in the process. Because i happened to be in a skype call with prowbar at that time i told him that bio had killed me for which i thought he had no reason to, so thats the reason why prowbar had kicked him. When he had connected again he was really angry and tried to annoy us in any way he could, he became a jedi and tried to get into our base and started hitting props with his lightsaber to annoy us even more. So prowbar told wubcat that bio was really anoying us and wubcat stated that we should stay away from eachother and if any of us didnt keep the promise that person would get a warning or possibly get kicked. 15 minutes later bioquake left the server and acted like nothing had ever happened.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-03-2015, 07:57 AM)Krosis Wrote: I don't agree with bio here. As i was watching the streets from the roof of my house i saw prowbar standing 50 meters away from bio his vehicle and only shot a few rounds at it. Prowbar did this as a joke since we know eachother in real life but bio didnt warn him a single time and imidiately kicked him. As i saw all this happening i jumped down from my roof saying that the kick was abuse just because he was angry, so i picked up his vehicle (im able to because we are propbuddies) and started waving it around in the air a little but didnt hurt anyone in the process. He imidiately kicked me too in his rage without giving me a warning first. At this point prowbar and i were starting to get pissed too and when we reconnected he had quickly bought our base and had the doors standing wide open without a building sign, as i was surprised that he had bought my base i walked in and started looking around. (I had my volume low at that time because i was in a skype chat with doom and prowbar) as i didnt know that he was warning me to leave he started shooting me which killed me in the process. Because i happened to be in a skype call with prowbar at that time i told him that bio had killed me for which i thought he had no reason to, so thats the reason why prowbar had kicked him. When he had connected again he was really angry and tried to annoy us in any way he could, he became a jedi and tried to get into our base and started hitting props with his lightsaber to annoy us even more. So prowbar told wubcat that bio was really anoying us and wubcat stated that we should stay away from eachother and if any of us didnt keep the promise that person would get a warning or possibly get kicked. 15 minutes later bioquake left the server and acted like nothing had ever happened.

First off, I warned prowbar via voicechat
Second, prowbar should have known that he could have destroyed my vehicle
Also, I was done with you, teaming up against me, trying to get me kicked/demoted/banned.
Lastly, I had no indication of you not being able to hear me, next time, put something along the lines of NO SOUND in your job title/name

You can't even hear voice chat from 50 meters away and your vehicle wont get destroyed because he fired 3 rounds at it. As i dont really want to get into a discussion here i will leave it up to the admins from this point.

-Mark
[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-03-2015, 08:08 AM)Krosis Wrote: You can't even hear voice chat from 50 meters away and your vehicle wont get destroyed because he fired 3 rounds at it. As i dont really want to get into a discussion here i will leave it up to the admins from this point.

-Mark

Haha, nice, trying to get away from the issue to prevent getting in trouble, real nice... Very mature behaviour too.

If you mess up, you better damn well take the consequences.