Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
Map Poll

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: What Maps
rp_evilmelon_v1
rp_downtown_v4c_v2
Neither
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Map Poll

This is proberbly a bad idea and a few people might not like this but what do you guys think on changing maps again? The reason to this as rp_downtown_v4c_v2 first of all is getting kind of boring. Its a CDM Machine and when the server is full the map is rammed packed. So im suggesting this to maybe get a bigger map, not by much though and we will stay in the downtown series.

If you want a diffrent map feel free to post below.

Note that this will be a 48 hour test.
[Image: RPERQB9.gif]
[Image: 76561198068318083.png]

I suggest the old downtown_v2 (with the sewers), its not really car compatible but a lot of people know it and I bet they would like to play on the old downtown once again.

My first choice is downtown_v2 but if that isnt possible (I know my chances are low) I would like to try evilmelon once again.

Another option could be evocity but that might be a little too big, you would have a lot less CDM though.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Evocity was part of the reason I left my previous community (PG). I suggest we use evil melon and normal RP downtown. This Invites the standard players for downtown, the map everyone has dupes for and knows best.

Evil melon is larger, better for roleplaying as a large faction, also a vast underground area for the sneaky beakys.

I suggest (like we were going to) to have weekly or maybe weekends to change the map for some nicer scenery.

We risk players leaving from change and I'll have to have even more dupes xD

But! I think we should just leave it as it is. Players ATM seem to enjoy it.
[Image: 1359853667.gif]
[Image: KerLbb.gif]
[Image: 76561198082324135.png]

(08-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Krosis Wrote: I suggest the old downtown_v2 (with the sewers), its not really car compatible but a lot of people know it and I bet they would like to play on the old downtown once again.

My first choice is downtown_v2 but if that isnt possible (I know my chances are low) I would like to try evilmelon once again.

Another option could be evocity but that might be a little too big, you would have a lot less CDM though.

+sup, old downtown FTW, imagine cooking meth in the sewers that would be awesome Smile
Me when people think they can become moderator with way too less playtime
[Image: tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prowbar's post:
  • St1gDr1fter15

Evilmelon also has sewers

We tried evilmelon, and it was an dissapointment. Great map props and buildings, but awful layout and totally no flow. I said this before, give the old downtown a try and we might get some older darkrp players. Besides, evocity is standard too big and killed PG, so why not try this one?
Me when people think they can become moderator with way too less playtime
[Image: tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif]

I completely agree I think downtown is becoming boring and a map change is just what the server needs.
[Image: 7e6.gif]

Even though changing to evilmelon would be cool but I don't want it to be permanent.
The downtown V2(insert subversion here) is the map players tend to go for the most.
Hell, we even saw Peargaming changing to evocity, lose all of its community and even staff, changing to some rockford map and now back to downtown and it's still not back to it's old state because they are constantly playing csgo and they simply dont care about their servers anymore.

Back to the point, we should not change to that kind of people.

North, instead we should switch Rp Downtown Variations every so often? We could also allow higher ranks suck as respected and loyal to create a map change vote.
[Image: 1359853667.gif]
[Image: KerLbb.gif]
[Image: 76561198082324135.png]

(08-07-2015, 09:19 AM)leroy5100 Wrote: Even though changing to evilmelon would be cool but I don't want it to be permanent.
The downtown V2(insert subversion here) is the map players tend to go for the most.
Hell, we even saw Peargaming changing to evocity, lose all of its community and even staff, changing to some rockford map and now back to downtown and it's still not back to it's old state because they are constantly playing csgo and they simply dont care about their servers anymore.

Back to the point, we should not change to that kind of people.

I totally agree with you north, thats why i was planning on only having the map up foor 24 hours to 48 hours just to test.