Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
BlitzExtreme Moderator Abuse.

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BlitzExtreme Moderator Abuse.

Admins Name:BlitzExtreme
Time in GMT and date: GMT 2+ 20:00
Description: Well what happend was two things actually happend one was the importent report and the other is just to top off everything off. 1 of them was abusing noclip and failrp. Second one was setting hp/armour to his friend and himself without any "admin situation" which would give him permission to.
Evidence: I have the ss of the console but i made it simple for you guys to read it down below without the chat that is needed for this report.

First part http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...8D4245174/

Second part
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...9A8B2DD5A/

Third Part
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D8156610B/

Setting armor for his mate and himself
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...C72B281A2/

(OOC) Your Best Friend: you admin abused before anyway
(OOC) BlitzExtreme: How did i admin abuse?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: we kidnapped him fair and square
(OOC) Your Best Friend: u nocliped threw our roof to see what we had
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: No, i noclipped in to ask you to come downstairs and sell the damn guns <==== here you can see that he actually says he did noclip into base aka (failrp and noclip in rp)
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: thats failrp lol
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: I wasnt raiding you
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: you cant noclip and say 'sell me guns'
(OOC) Your Best Friend: and now you know everything that we have so your gonna raid later so its abuse
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: you need to call advert
(OOC) Your Best Friend: ikr
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: That's not how you rp.
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: no offence, but hes right.
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: I dont know whats in your base because im rich and i didnt take the time to care
(OOC) Your Best Friend: so thats abuse so how bout we both just drop it?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Drop what? I have got nothing against you ffs
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Blitz, let me tell you if you noclip and say 'sell me guns'
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: I simply said you cant come out of no where and counter a kidnap without an advert
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: That's failrp
(OOC) Your Best Friend: ill drop that you abused ill drop that your getting mad and accusing me of rdm when i killed you
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: You need to call an advert
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Not noclip into a base and say 'sell me guns'
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: It is not failrp, i am not going to wait 30 minutes for someone to coem down
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: and if i advert that is meta gaming
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: LOL
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: metagaming is in ooc etc
(OOC) Your Best Friend: abusng is worse
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: No i8t is not
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: BLITZEXTREME IS RAIDING ME
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: thats metagaming
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: lol
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: meta gaming is not just in ooc
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: it can be in skype, team speak or any other form of communication
[Advert] Sweeney Todd: Looking for a gun dealer
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: You call that metagaming?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: THATS WHAT META GAMING IS
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: ...
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Oh dear.
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: if you tell your mate over skype where you are being held as a kidnappee, its meta gaming
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: no shit
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: but saying /advert Looking for a gun deaelr
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: THEN ITS NOT JUST IN OOC IS IT
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Is not metagaming
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Omg you dont get it
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: YOU NOCLIPED INSIDE A BASE
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: ASKING 'SELL ME GUNS'
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: are you saying its allowed?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT COME DOWN
[Trial-Admin](OOC) [SG]Wubkatt: Guys just please drop it.
[Player][Advert] Msterious Guy: mug drop 3k or die
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Blitz there is a /demote button
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: you dont noclip into a base thats failrp
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: you should know that.
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Is that a threat? <==== WTF?
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Wtf a threat? im saying whats right and wrong lol
(OOC) Your Best Friend: your ginna kick him cuz you abused
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Where did u read me say i was gunna kick him ?
(OOC) Your Best Friend: just asumed
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Stop assuming shit
(OOC) Your Best Friend: your abusing you will probs kick him so he can't call you out
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: I am not an abuser
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Not my fault you cant understand logic
(OOC) Your Best Friend: you nocliped threw our base did you not?
(OOC) Sweeney Todd: Logic is noclipping intoa base?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: This conversation is over
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: I dont want to hear any more about it
(OOC) Your Best Friend: just cuz we call you out?
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: Call me out? Take it to the forums for all i care, i have done nothing wrong
[Mod](OOC) BlitzExtreme: If i hear one more thing about it in ooc, i will start muting
[Image: TP0Z5r2.gif]

Ok, to clear things up. I did noclip into the base but this was blown way out of proportion. I went into the gun store to buy some guns, i knew it was samazar's gun store and as he is a loyal i know he is alright etc. No one was coming down so i popped my head through the floor (noclip) and asked that he came down. Samazar (the owner of the property) had no complaints about this.

We then took him outside and kidnapped him for a bit of fun and his guard came along (out of the blue without stating he was sam's guard) and killed will (my kidnapping partner) so i killed him. After i killed him i told him he cannot just come out of no where without no counter advert and kill like that. He then got the strop and he started complaining about me no clipping into his base (not his base anyway).

After that he kicked of saying i saw everything they had in there base (which i didn't because i didn't stay long enough nor did i care enough to look). If i then raided them after that would be wrong, but i didst, i wasn't even intending to raid them of any sort.

After this happened Sweeney Todd kicked off saying that what i did was wrong etc. Even though it had nothing to do with him.

If samazar was truly upset with what i did he could have said and i would accept a punishment. But he did not and we carried on role playing as we were. Sweeney Todd had no right to get involved and has no right to make this complaint.
BlitzExtreme

I can confirm (because I was basing with Blitz and assisted kidnap), we were waiting in the gunshop for a bit and there was no responce from anyone, so Blitz noclipped just to let his voice get through the ceiling/floor to say that we were waiting. It wasnt even long enough to see what was in the room. Samazar was fine with everything also when in our base seemed fine with it, and said nothing about it even in chat.

(08-07-2015, 07:36 PM)BlitzExtreme Wrote: Ok, to clear things up. I did noclip into the base but this was blown way out of proportion. I went into the gun store to buy some guns, i knew it was samazar's gun store and as he is a loyal i know he is alright etc. No one was coming down so i popped my head through the floor (noclip) and asked that he came down. Samazar (the owner of the property) had no complaints about this.

We then took him outside and kidnapped him for a bit of fun and his guard came along (out of the blue without stating he was sam's guard) and killed will (my kidnapping partner) so i killed him. After i killed him i told him he cannot just come out of no where without no counter advert and kill like that. He then got the strop and he started complaining about me no clipping into his base (not his base anyway).

After that he kicked of saying i saw everything they had in there base (which i didn't because i didn't stay long enough nor did i care enough to look). If i then raided them after that would be wrong, but i didst, i wasn't even intending to raid them of any sort.

After this happened Sweeney Todd kicked off saying that what i did was wrong etc. Even though it had nothing to do with him.

If samazar was truly upset with what i did he could have said and i would accept a punishment. But he did not and we carried on role playing as we were. Sweeney Todd had no right to get involved and has no right to make this complaint.

First of all, you're missing my point and you made it more clear for more people that you really did noclip you dont get it. When you're in RP as in not ON DUTY you are forced to play as you would in rp you noclip in rp which you confessed that you did to go inside the building (with noclip) tell him to sell you guns. Again that is failrp + noclip abuse if you read "Read before posting" it says :Using noclip to travel around the map(If not admin situation.) as an option and this clearly is that.

EDIT: The admin that i spoke to also said what you were doing was wrong but he could not do anything about it only St1gdr1fter15 etc.

Second of all is with the other report you abused it to. You gave yourself and Will 100 armor FOR NO REASON and the admins can check logs and that's great + with the console proof. You only did it for your own advantage you're just ruining other people experience by making yourself and your friend more powerful than others. Why bother being moderator when you do not respect other players.

(08-07-2015, 07:40 PM)Will Wrote: I can confirm (because I was basing with Blitz and assisted kidnap), we were waiting in the gunshop for a bit and there was no responce from anyone, so Blitz noclipped just to let his voice get through the ceiling/floor to say that we were waiting. It wasnt even long enough to see what was in the room. Samazar was fine with everything also when in our base seemed fine with it, and said nothing about it even in chat.

Will the same thing i will tell you. You dont noclip just because they dont respond if they dont answear or sell them etc you use /Demote. You dont noclip and tell him to get down etc by going inside his base and actually able to see his prints etc. Also why do you have to GO to him by noclipping.. wtf use chat dont failrp and noclip abuse just so you can say "sell me guns".

No your not getting it, i don't have to be on duty to use no clip. All the other staff use no clip of duty to get stuff done. And we did ask them in chat, but still no reply. i wont demote someone when i can just get there attention. Now as far as i am concerned samazer (the owner of the property) was fine with this. Therefore you have no right to make this complaint nor to take part in it. Anything you say from now will be ignored until St1g + North make there decision.
BlitzExtreme

(08-07-2015, 08:55 PM)BlitzExtreme Wrote: No your not getting it, i don't have to be on duty to use no clip. All the other staff use no clip of duty to get stuff done. And we did ask them in chat, but still no reply. i wont demote someone when i can just get there attention. Now as far as i am concerned samazer (the owner of the property) was fine with this. Therefore you have no right to make this complaint nor to take part in it. Anything you say from now will be ignored until St1g + North make there decision.

Wow, again you dont respond to second report you cant accept that im right and you're wrong second of all if you are saying that is fine to noclip of duty you need to learn the rules. The rule is what it is doesn't matter what other people think or do for example "Using noclip to travel around the map(If not admin situation.)" And then we have failrp. I care what people do if it involves breaking rules. Even if other people does it doesn't mean its Ok to do it. Read rules before saying "You cant report this because this has nothing to do with you" Does it have to? you're breaking rules and let's be clear AS A MODERATOR. That's like saying if i Rdm North (a regular player and not as an admin) you cant do anything about it because you were not involved Wtf? No, just no.

Also sam's guard (Your best friend) was obviously not fine with this and he was also basing there.

He was fine with it, until he did something wrong. Then he tried bribing me saying he will drop it if i dropped what he did. And that is WRONG! So if you are saying no clipping of duty is not aloud, i guess you will have to report every other staff member including the owner, so when you have done that let me know.
BlitzExtreme

(08-08-2015, 12:43 AM)BlitzExtreme Wrote: He was fine with it, until he did something wrong. Then he tried bribing me saying he will drop it if i dropped what he did. And that is WRONG! So if you are saying no clipping of duty is not aloud, i guess you will have to report every other staff member including the owner, so when you have done that let me know.

"You're gonna have to report every other staff"

You are one solid man who cant understand ANYTHIG. What did you not get about what i said before? I Don't care if other people do its automaticly Ok. If everyone would rdm rdm should be allowed is what you're saying but with noclip abuse and failrp. St1g didn't put up abusing noclip or failrp rule just to look pretty he put them as RULES. And if more people are doing it then its still wrong because its in the rules. But nobody really stepped up and actually took it to a report how should st1g or north know when they dont see or hear about it? Well they do now.

Eh. instead of noclipping through a floor, you could've used advert/ yell?
We even have a new staff rules/handbook that states we are not allowed to noclip whilist roleplaying.
The fact that Samazer was fine with it doesn't mean it is alright to do it.

Setting armor is allowed ( out of roleplay events like raiding ) but setting it to 100 is kind of much if you ask me, I always tell staff members to set it to 50 because that is midway and it is somewhat fair to the others.

(08-08-2015, 08:58 AM)leroy5100 Wrote: Eh. instead of no-clipping through a floor, you could've used advert/ yell?
We even have a new staff rules/handbook that states we are not allowed to no-clip while roleplaying.
The fact that Samazer was fine with it doesn't mean it is alright to do it.

Setting armor is allowed ( out of roleplay events like raiding ) but setting it to 100 is kind of much if you ask me, I always tell staff members to set it to 50 because that is midway and it is somewhat fair to the others.

idk why i don't believe him about samazer, because i saw where samazer base and you can tell him even without no-clip using mic, you can cover his whole base by yelling
+
you can simply send a private message to the gun-dealer which you don't have to no-clip
+
you can advert for a gun dealer because this is "OC-On Character" in this situations you can advert for it, if didn't work Send a private message etc...
(sorry for my bad english.)
[Image: PR8doOP.png]