Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
Reapply: Staff Apllication

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reapply: Staff Apllication

First Name: Adam

SteamID (You can find it from Steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:65393771

Steam Name: [SG:M]Robocat

Ingame Name:Robocat

Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes

Current Server play time in hours: 83hrs

What is your current experience: I was mod before on a server which now has been shut down. (Gmod Sandbox)

Why do you wish to administrate the server ?: I wish to administrate the server because whenever i'm on there is very few people who can ban/kick and when these people are not on others think it is OK then to break the rules.

How can you benefit us ?: I would benefit you by trying my best to be on and I will do my job correctly

Have You Ever Been Kicked/Banned?: Yes, I have been kicked before but that was because i was afk.

How did you hear about us ? I didn't really hear about St1gRoleplay but i wanted to try a new game mode on gmod and i noticed that Darkrp was at the top so i clicked on it and scrolled down to the one that had the best ping and rating and St1gRolePlay was that one.

Explain RDM And Give An Example: RDM stands for Random Death match and is quite common now. An example of this is If another player shoots/kills someone for no reason if this happens normally the person that had got shot would contact a member of staff and the RDMer will be ever warned kicked or banned if continued.

Explain NLR And Give An Example: NLR stands for New Life Rule there are 2 examples of this:
1)A player gets killed by another player and then the person who died can't get revenge on that player for the next 5 minutes. But they can go back after the 5 minutes and kill the person but for me that would be kinda unfair.

2)A player dies in a base raid he cannot go back to his/her house before the 5 minutes is up or get revenge on that person.

If someone reports a player for doing this the punishment would be the same for RDM like a stated before.

Explain FailRP And Give An Example: FailRP is when a player does not obey there jobs rules. For example a gun dealer could buy him/her self a gun (self-supply) and then go mud/raid someone.

Explain Meta-Gaming And Give An Example: Meta-gaming is generally know as using out side information in a game that benefits you but in DarkRP it generally means that you cant use information from the OOC (Out of character) For example:
If a player says in chat that he is setting up a drug empire, or something, to his friends (but not revealing the location). And then after he has said that a thief/cop goes to raid his base for drugs using the information from the OOC chat.

Explain FearRP And Give An Example: FearRP is when a player in the game must feel fear like anyone would leaf it the real world For example: If you get mugged you cannot run away (because this would be breaking FearRP if you where getting mugged at gun point in real life you would give up all your money). If you get caught breaking FearRP then you will be punished.

Thanks for reading Smile!
-Adam

Hey robocat i know i cannot +sup or -sup but when i was staff member and theese last days when the server had people including you you broke some of the rules.
Its hard being a chat-mod when people dont give a fu*k about admins sits and run away.

(02-29-2016, 03:04 PM)MafuWasTaken Wrote: Hey robocat i know i cannot +sup or -sup but when i was staff member and theese last days when the server had people including you you broke some of the rules.

Well guess what i have been quite inactive recently on the server and i only joined yesterday to check my hours so don't try lie.

(BTW my PC broke thats why I've been inactive)

and theese last days when the server had people including you you broke some of the rules.

May you read?
Its hard being a chat-mod when people dont give a fu*k about admins sits and run away.

I have to say...
-Sup from all i've heard around. You have plenty of warnings too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leevim's post:
  • MafuWasTaken

Hey my name is k1ngsk0rp.
My real name is Jess.

I am 11 but please do not just pass on me because of that I am a very good and miture staff member.

Yes I do I own my own server but it is currently down because of some issues.
I have being staff on a lot of other servers. Mainly I am a admin and up but i will take what ever i get.

I will try to be on at least 2-3 hours a day sometimes longer.

Well i live in New Zealand.

Ahh yes I have being ban that was because the owner was crap and mean.

Ok so I want staff to not only expand my knowledge of staff but to also help people.
I will be ready to help when ever needed. Also i will welcome people and make them want to stay.

I am 10/10 for English.
I can speak English and a bit Maori.