Home     Our Servers     Forums     Banlist     Donate     Contact    

Update: DarkRP has reopened! The IP is "46.105.104.48:27115" come and join in!
My New Application

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My New Application

My first application was denied and it's been a while, so I decided to make a new one.

First Name: Jason

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29069246

Steam Name: Bolomore

Ingame Name: Admiral

Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes, but I would rather not use it

Current Server play time in hours: 122 Hours Sublime

What is your current experience: I was an admin on a Minecraft server a couple of years ago.

Why do you wish to administrate the server ?: I wish to administrate this server because I want people to enjoy themselves and they wouldn't enjoy playing on the server if there were rule breakers and hackers. The more admins the less rule breakers and hackers there would be. Also, maps that don't have something that kill AFK people are a problem if there are no admins on, people wouldn't want to wait for a few minutes and would want to keep playing.

How can you benefit us ?: I will administrate the server whenever I am free, I can kick rule breakers, ban hackers and offensive people, if there wasn't anyone one like that then people would want to play on this server more often. I like to help people and show all the new players all the things that you can do on the server.

Have You Ever Been Kicked/Banned?: No

How did you hear about us ? I liked watching youtubers play death run so I decided to join a death run server. I picked this server.

Explain Ghosting and give an example: Ghosting is when someone that has the ability to see the traps that have been used or which buttons the death has picked, tells the runners what buttons the death has used or which way is safe to go. Example: Player 1 is alive and player 2 is dead, the death has picked which blocks will break on the map Egypt. Player 2 spectates the death and says to Player 1 "It's red, red, green", Player 1 then makes it across safely because Player 2 ghosts and tells him which blocks are safe

,Admiral

Minecraft server. Made me almost cringe my life off
Its hard being a chat-mod when people dont give a fu*k about admins sits and run away.

(04-18-2016, 04:39 PM)MafuWasTaken Wrote: Minecraft server. Made me almost cringe my life off

Big Grin

Ill take this into consideration Jason, ill review your performance when we are both on the server and we will go from there. On the other hand GMOD server administrating is nothing like MC administrating xD i know because i did it as well xD
[Image: RPERQB9.gif]
[Image: 76561198068318083.png]

(04-19-2016, 11:21 AM)St1gDr1fter15 Wrote: Ill take this into consideration Jason, ill review your performance when we are both on the server and we will go from there. On the other hand GMOD server administrating is nothing like MC administrating xD i know because i did it as well xD

Thanks St1g.